• Obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology with an emphasis in Human Performance from Bethany Lutheran College and a Bachelor of Science degree in Athletic Training from Radford University
• Before coming to In Motion, Anna was employed with Varisty Brands, Inc. as a Certified Athletic Trainer working with cheerleading squads ranging from middle school age to professional cheerleaders
• Worked with several athletes throughout her career at Radford University who have gone on to play at the professional level in baseball, basketball, and softball
• Lettered four years in softball at the Division III level while attending Bethany Lutheran College and was an All-Conference athlete, as well as Rookie of the Year her freshmen year
• Was a four sport athlete throughout high school
• Has been with Bon Secours since October 2012
Are you a student at York High School and want to learn more about how to be an athletic training student aide? Click here to see the requirements for this awesome experience!