• Received Master’s degree in Exercise Science from University of Toledo
• While at University of Toledo, completed Master’s thesis: “The Effect of Chronic Ankle Instability on Lower Extremity Frontal-plane Kinematics and Plantar Pressure During a Dynamic Postural Control Task”
• Received Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training from Northern Michigan University
• At Northern Michigan University, completed her Senior Project on the topic “Athletic Training: Career or Stepping Stone?”
• Prior to joining Bon Secours In Motion, worked as a Certified Athletic Trainer at Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School in Oregon OH and completed internships at Nike Sports Camps and Daytona State College
• In June 2012, nationally presented “Intra-rater and Inter-rater Reliability of the Five Image Based Criteria of the Foot Posture Index-6” at the annual meeting of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association, St. Louis, MO
Are you a student at Poquoson High School and want to learn more about how to be an athletic training student aide? Click here to see the requirements for this awesome experience!