• Received his Bachelors of Art in Athletic Training at Cedarville University in southwest Ohio
• While at Cedarville, he obtained additional training as an EMT-B and extensive experience as a personal trainer (NASM-CPT)
• Completed his Masters of Science in Education from the Post-Professional Athletic Training Program at Old Dominion University
• Other areas of specialization include Graston technique certification (M1) and Kinesio taping.
• Professional areas of interest include injury prevention through strength training and conditioning, concussion evaluation and treatment, and several manual therapy techniques
• Has been with Bon Secours since June 2013
Are you a student at Smithfield High School and want to learn more about how to be an athletic training student aide? Click here to see the requirements for this awesome experience!