• Graduated from The College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati, OH where she competed in the hurdle events for the varsity track and field team and earned a bachelors degree in athletic training
• Returned to her alma mater after graduation as an instructor in the athletic training education program
• Worked as the head athletic trainer for Dinwiddie High School before moving to Hampton Roads
• Also holds a master’s degree in sports performance and the performance enhancement specialist certification
• Entering her third year as the athletic trainer for Woodrow Wilson High School
Are you a student at Wilson High School and want to learn more about how to be an athletic training student aide? Click here to see the requirements for this awesome experience!